“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.” 1 Corinthians 2:9

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Milestone #9


Happy Birthday Victoria....NINE?!?!


Who knew?
Who could have guessed?
You have fought for every victory...and you have done it with such joy!


How we would have loved to have had your first eight years with you. 
How heartbreaking it is to know that those years were taken from you.
But with each moment of eye contact, 
Each squeal of happiness,
Every time we see you straighten your little legs,
Every time you roll over,
When you reach for a toy,
When you light up to your favorite song,
Every ounce you gain,
Each inch you grow,
Every time you bless us with your beautiful smile,

SWOON


"You plead my cause, you right my wrongs
You break my chains, you overcome
You gave your life, to give me mine
You say that I am free
How can it be? Yeah
How can it be?"
I Am Yours...Lauren Daigle

We Praise Jesus that He saved you...for His purpose.

And lest we forget....this was Victoria a little more than year ago. 


Victorious
Conqueror
Triumphant
Overcomer  

Happy Birthday Love. 

6 comments:

  1. You have been an amazing blessing to her. Your family is such an inspiration. She is a strong, amazing little girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne.......appreciate your kind words.

      Delete
  2. Goodness, she is too cute for words! I love the various hair styles.

    I hope you don't mind this question, but I'm wondering if she's able to hold her head up that well all the time (second pic)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete