“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.” 1 Corinthians 2:9

Monday, July 27, 2015

A Sobering Fact

Go do me a favor before you read any further.

Get a soda can and three water bottles.  

I'll wait. 

Do you have them? 

Line them up end to end.

Like this.




Did you do it?

That is about 29 inches. 

It's less than my waist circumference. 

It's less than the height of an average two year old girl.

It's less than the measurement from the floor to the waist of my nine year old son.

It's less than the size of my couch cushion.
.
.
.
.
.
It's the entire length of a seven year old girl.




We are racing to get her. 

We have experienced miracles!

Please continue praying for her to hang on.

No comments:

Post a Comment