“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.” 1 Corinthians 2:9

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Love You Forever

adopt Pray foster Pray advocate Pray donate Pray support Pray


Foster Care
Will my heart get broken?
It already is.  
The moment she walked into our home...this little freckle faced girl. 
This five year old who knows too much. 
This "baby" who tells me that she always made sure her mom had lunch. ....who has learned she must be the caretaker.
This little one who cries at night.  As I sing "Jesus" songs to my sleepy girl my tears mix with hers.....different pains, different hurts..our tears mingle.
Will my heart get broken?
It already is.
Maybe.....just maybe ??
...one heart breaking
...one heart mending?
Tear by Tear. 
Kiss by Kiss.
For this foster mama Forever is today. 
Forever is this moment.
We love you forever little Miss B.



No comments:

Post a Comment